To invest in Santa Catarina, with greater security and full access to reliable subsidies, the first step is to contact InvesteSC.
InvesteSC is an initiative of the Santa Catarina State Government, in partnership with the Federation of Industries of the State of Santa Catarina, and aims to act as a facilitator in the process of attracting investments.
Through InvestSC, the investor has all information required available, centrally and ordered by themes, for getting set up in Santa Catarina.
InvesteSC works to:
- Help investors in the analysis of viability, in the decision to invest, establish and maintain business.
- Facilitate investments through concentration of services in one single place (one-stop-shop).
- Investment Generation: identify sectors, potential investors and create bank of opportunities for investments.
- Monitor the business formalization stages.
- Coordinate and execute commercial missions, fairs, roadshows and business meetings.
- Supply analysis of social and economic studies, technological trends, research and development for industrial sectors in the regions of the state, identifying missing links and technological resources needed to make strategic sectors more competitive.
- Provide strategic information related to the industrial sector for decision making in the public and private sectors.
- Propose new studies and personalized research, which contribute to the development of Santa Catarina.
- Create and maintain mechanisms that provide information for the investor, especially online, contributing to the capture of new investments.
- Support the institutional relationship with public administration and private initiative.
- Articulate with financing sources for investments.
- Articulate relations with the academic realm and research centers.
- Identify legal, financial, estate advisories and other service suppliers to companies.
- Engage companies and local business associations in order to support activities that attract business (supply chains).